Sunday, April 18, 2010

April Fools & Easter Fun

So I saw this on Studio 5 the day before and tried it on the kids. I filled the glasses with jello, to look like drinks. It was pretty funny for me, I laughed and laughed, the kids weren't so impressed. Atticus thought it was funny and smiled at me. Scarlett tried to drink it, but when she couldn't she didn't skip a beat, she pulled the straw out and just started eating it. She didn't even look at me or ask why is my drink jello? It was so funny.


We hid the Easter baskets, I mean the Easter bunny hid the Easter baskets, it was fun looking for them.

Veronica enjoying a peep. (There's my quilt in the background that I made for Scarlett.)
Dying eggs was an adventure, I was only brave enough to have six colors. Six cups with food coloring and 3 kids seemed sort of manageable. I still had to call Jon in for backup.

2 comments:

Cynthia Mann said...

Great pictures! I was so excited to see a post from you guys, it's been a while!! You're such a fun mom, I love the jello drink idea. Cute quilt!

Spencer Mann said...

I was impressed at how brave you were to dye eggs! It seems anytime Kaitlyn has a liquid in her hand it ends up in my lap... Like that time my favorite pair of white dancing pants was stained beyond recovery... (That's an untrue story but it seemed like a good addition to my comment.)