Sunday, August 1, 2010

Craft Projects!


Scarlett painting her jewelry box. She did a great job, she is a natural.
We put some rub on decals and it needed something sparkly. It turned out really cute.
Here's Scarlett pretending to sleep in her new to her bed. I made the quilt for her and she got new sheets and a pink bedskirt. Audrey made this vinyl decal for Scarlett's bed. I told her what I wanted and she cut it out on her silhouette and put it on the bed for me. It turned out perfect! I love it almost as much as Scarlett does. When I had the idea to put the lettering on I asked Scarlett if she wanted me to put "Princess" on her bed or "Scarlett". She promptly said
"Yes Princess Scarlett".



2 comments:

Becca said...

Love the quilt and the vinyl is awesome!

Spencer Mann said...

I love how Scarlett is smiling in that picture (pretending to be asleep). It seems like everytime I have ever pretended to sleep I have had that same silly grin on my face. I can't wait to see you guys again this week!